Cyber Monday – the Monday after Thanksgiving holiday – was created by marketing companies in 2005 to encourage fine folks to enjoy the joys of online shopping.
Despite of its rather questionable origins in adding pointless consumerism and adding to the sales of disposable goods, there are positive sides to Cyber Monday, as well. Many of the companies extend their Black Friday sales over the weekend until Monday and, when concentrating on carefully selected, high quality products, one can have a better wardrobe with less money using the Cyber Monday deals.
Even though the Monday lineup is certainly more limited than the Black Friday’s long list, we’re very happy to notice that Rubinacci Napoli has joined the ranks – just use the promo code CYBER10 to get 10% off & free shipping!Here are a couple of Cyber Monday (and continued Black Friday) shops you might want to check out.
- Blue Button Shop, up to 50% off
- The Bureau Belfast, 15% off, code BLACK15
- Carmina, a set of freebies and free shipping, 20% off clearance products
- Dent’s, up to 60% off
- A Fine Pair of Shoes, 25% off
- House of Fraser, up to 50% off
- Huckberry, up to 50% off
- Malford of London, 30% off from sale garments, code: BLACK30
- Pediwear, 20% off 48h, code: BLACK20
- Scarosso, up to 50% off
- Sunspel, up tp 30% off